VISTA BRITE TIP® the guide catheter that gives you the confidence and support even in the most challenging cases.
- Back-up and support – the VISTA BRITE TIP® Catheters assist wires and devices to reach and cross distal lesions. Moreover, a complete line of Extra Backup Guides for both the left and right coronary arteries is available.
- Shape Retention – VISTA BRITE TIP® Catheters maintain shape and remain engaged during lengthy and challenging procedures.
- Easy insertion of devices - VISTA BRITE TIP® Catheters feature a PTFE Lining and patented TRUELUMEN™ Technology providing consistently lubricious lumen from hub to tip for smooth reliable delivery of devices.
- A highly radiopaque distal ultra soft tip helps promote safe atraumatic engagement and precise placement.
- VISTA BRITE TIP® is available in a wide range of shapes and configurations, including a complete line of specialty guides to suit your special case needs.
Many of Cordis' catheter products from our standard catalogue can be modified to suit a clinician’s specific needs. For example, catheters and sheaths can be made shorter or longer.